Lauries Kitchen

Monday, October 15, 2007

TOC here we come.......again

Yahoo! Grace's team qualified to TOC (Tournament of Champions-where only league champions get to play) in December! They are undefeated this season which is pretty amazing since they just moved up to under 12. They battled it out with their rivals Skyhawks...and won 4-0. Everyone kind of took a beating....then they played again on Sunday and those not bruised from Sat's game got bruised then....(even Grace got some road rash on her knee pretty good....reminds me of when I used to attempt to jump hurdles....)We're glad they have the week off to heal! After the week off we have the Spook Out tournament and are anticipating going against some good teams.

JoGail's team got beat, but Coy said they played well. The other team was good and really physical. I didn't get to see it because Grace's game was at the same time. She's still tumbling and getting really close to mastering her round off flip flop. (we've been working on it about 8 months now) She and I made caramel apples for the neighbors Sat night. She loves cooking with me.

Coy's still happy...the Packers won again....and the Bears got beat.....

I am excited--I had a cold last week and actually got over it without getting a sinus infection! Sounds goofy, but it makes me happy. Also makes me wonder if I have been a diabetic all along. The more I read the more I realize the many ramifications of high blood sugar. Work seems to be lining out, but then it never really does....still waiting on commissioner's rules to come out. That could change everything again............i love my job...i love my job....i love my job...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hows Jogail on staying out of trouble? I promised her $10 if she could stay out of trouble a week. I think my bet is safe....

Laurie said...

She tried to call you. You lost it the next day....she pinched someone to get their attention.