Lauries Kitchen

Saturday, January 17, 2009

January Day

New down and dirty salsa recipe from Michelle: who got it from Tracy, I think:
1 can mild rotel
1 can cilantro rotel
2 cans regular rotel
1 can hot rotel

Put in blender. Blend to your liking and enjoy! You can add lime juice, sugar or cumin to your liking, too. I have a new recipe called Mexican cheesecake that I will be making soon! I can hardly wait!

Had a birthday get together for JoGail this morning. Had a good time. Ate pizza, cake, opened presents and played the Wii. Doesn't get much better for a 9 year old! Been a busy week with birthdays and such. JoGail had her first reading benchmark on her birthday and scored an 83! We are so proud of her. She has improved so much! Grace has been busy with basketball. Her team, Team Extreme, won 14-11 last Saturday night in their first game. It's amazing how much they have improved in just a year. Tomorrow she's going ice skating with some of her friends for Lindsey's birthday We're crossing our fingers she doesn't get hurt! I think I 'll send a copy of the insurance card just in case!Work is extremely busy right now. We are getting a ton of referrals and it's hard to keep up. I've been having fun with smilebox! It's an online program for scrapbooking your pictures. Gives me something a little relaxing to do!

0 comments: