Lauries Kitchen

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Soccer pictures







I finally had beautiful weather to take some picts of the girls in their soccer uniforms. I think they turned out great. Can't wait to see what Missy scraps with these! We are spending a quiet Thanksgiving here at the house. We are so thankful to be together and to be home. We enjoy traveling, but we have had so much going on that it is nice to just put our feet up on the coffee table. I boiled the sweet potatoes tonight and made a pot of vegetable soup. Then I made some pumpkin crunch. I put it into two pans so we can give one to the neighbor. I splurged and put a stick of butter on EACH pan...........thank you Paula Deen! Grace went grocery shopping with me this afternoon. It was nice being able to send someone to go get something and have them actually return with it. Jogail is wathcing the Snoopy Thanksgiving. It's hard to beat Snoopy at the holidays! Even Grace is sneak peeking at it. As you can probably tell, I am feeling well. I had alot of blood work done this past week. He said my blood sugars are awesome, and the my low and good cholestreol was great but that my triglycerides were through the roof. You know I thought that once I walked and lost some weight he would take off a medicine, not add one!!!!! Grace's team plays in Cedar Hill the first Sat in December and then Frisco the next day, so if you are close, give us shout and come see her play. They played so well and so tough last weekend. She got cleated pretty good in her left leg. It looks horrible. She has a deep bruise about the size of a softball and a knot in the center of it. You can acutally see the cleat marks. We've had her soaking in epsom salts the past two nights and she said that helps. I think it's the worst bruise I have ever seen. Coy is anxious to start basketball season with Grace's team. The core tema is stilltogether and we picked up a few more from the soccer team. It's always exciting watching them play! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics!
Made brittle last night on electric stove, slight learning curve! Looking for snow this week-end.
Happy Thanksgiving!