Lauries Kitchen

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Anew recipe that is awesome!

This is a breakfast recipe. I found it in a light and tasty magazine then I read a similiar one soemwhere else, so I decided I better try it. Low carb, too! These would be great to take to a Sunday shcool breakfast or to work. It's like making individual omelets. You can add onions, bell peppers or bascially any seasoning you want to this. Both recipes I found also say that these reheat very easily and are a great on the go breakfast. I'm thinking I might make these during the school year.

Breakfast muffins

1/2 package cooked bacon (or 1 package precooked bacon) or 1 lb sausage
12 eggs
1 teaspoon garlic
Salt
Pepper

Preheat oven to 350 dgrees. Spray muffin tin really well with Pam or grease with shortening. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Full muffin tins about 1/3 of the way. Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is set. Makes 12. JoGail has already eaten 3!

JoGail and I are making chicken spaghetti for the youth mission trip at the church today. Other than that we are just being pretty lazy today. Coy mowed yesterday so he could enjoy a day of not thinking he has to mow. Enjoy the recipe.

0 comments: