Lauries Kitchen

Monday, October 24, 2011

They did it!

Eustace swept the cross country contests today! Both the varsity girls and JV girls had perfect scores! The Varsity boys and JV boys also won first place! The middle school teams rocked it as well! Both the varsity teams will be advancing. If I am not mistaken, every high shcool kid from Eustace who ran medaled....that's pretty awesome!:)   I have pictures of Grace I just haven't uploaded them yet. I'm telling you, my baby is growing and learning to have fun.

Tonight I threw together a Cowboy Casserole. Some of you may know it as tatter tot casserole. Not sure why I like the name change, but I do!

1 package hamburger meat
1 can whole kernal corn, drained
1 can cream of something (whatever you have) soup
1 bag tater tots
shredded cheese--if you want

Cook hamburger meat until brown. in an oven proof skillet.  Mix will corn and cream of something soup. Return ot oven proof skillet (I used a cast iron) --you can add cheese her eif you want---and top with tater tots (cover it good). Bake according to package directions.  You can add seasonings however you want.....I usually throw some slap ya mama seasoning on the browned hamburger meat.

The girls and Coy love this....so simple and yet so good!

0 comments: