Lauries Kitchen

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pepperoni Rolls & Pumpkin Muffins

I've been amaking some recipes from pinterest! I have found two winners at my house. Both are super easy!

Pepperoni Rolls

Crescent roll dough
Mozzarella string cheese (enough for half a stick to be in each crescent roll)
pepperoni ( I used the little ones because I love them)

Unroll crecsent roll. Cut String cheese in half. Place half of cheese stick and some pepperonis in each roll. Roll up and bake as usual. I served with jarred mariniara sauce.

Pumpkin Rolls
(JoGail is making some more of these as I write!)

 1 box spice cake mix  (Can use butter as well)
1 small can pumpkin ( not pumpkin pie filling)

Mix together and bake. We used JoGail's cupcake maker, so I'm not sure how long! These things are truly addictive! Especially with a cup of coffee!


It's been a long, emotional week here in this house. I'm hoping things settle down next week. But if not that's ok. My God is bigger than any problem!

0 comments: