Lauries Kitchen

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A quick Recipe

Just a quick midweek recipe.....I made these tonight after we got in from church. Really quick and easy. They stuck in my pan and I am not sure why! I made them in amini muffic pan but you could make them in a regular size pan if you wanted. I got the idea from a Pampered Chef recipe and tweaked it. You could add all kinds of stuff to this basic recipe. I was originally baking these to take to work but I don't think there will be many left by tomorrow morning! Everyone keeps walking by and taking 2 or 3 at a time! Sorry friends at work.....maybe next time.....I do love you though and if I remember {wink, wink,} maybe I will bring you something special Friday!

Salsa Bites Laurie's Way

1 brick cream cheese
1/3 cup salsa
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I useed a Mexican Blend)
2 eggs, beaten

Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients and bake for 15 minutes. I sprayed my  pan with pam and they stuck, so I will spray it even more next time! Could be really cute for a party or get together!

0 comments: