Lauries Kitchen

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tater Tot Casserole and Christmas Break!

Made this tonight for supper. It's been a long time since I have made this. The girls literally devoured it! It was so simple and yet so good!

We have had a good first day of Christmas vacation. Coy took Grace to her dr. visit in Dallas, so JoGail and I bakes sugar cookies. Then after they all got back we went and worked out/shot baskets/walked and then came home and decorated the cookies. I must say the cookies spread a little much this year, but I don't think anyone could tell because there's so much icing on the tops!

JoGail and I also made some fudge!!!! it actually turned out, too. Usually when I try to make fudge it never sets.  I think we're going to bag some up for the mailman. I started making truffles.....them lost the second box of chocolate (I swear it's here somewhere!). so I will have to wait until I make yet another trip to Brookshire's....and to think I thought I was done there for a while!      :(

Tomorrow's agenda includes assembling the gingerbread house and another dr visit for Grace (family doctor). I think there's some movie watching planned for tomorrow too!!!



Tater Tot Casserole
(many recipes thrown together)

1 lb Ground turkey (or hamburger)
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 small package tater tots
1 can Campbell's roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
1 small can veg all drained


Brown hamburger meat. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
Mix in drained veg all and soup. Stir well.
Put in oven proof pan, I think I used 11x7.
Lay tater tots on top and bake according to tater tot package.

You could mix cheese in it if you want!


Enjoy!

0 comments: