Lauries Kitchen

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Celebration of Life......

I read blogs on my home computer whenever I can. Just tonight I was reading one and Coy asked me a question and I didn't even realize he was talking to me! It's like when I get caught up in a good book.....anyways, I am getting sidetracked here...I read this blog daily and it got me to thinking http://scripturedig.com/2010/12/28/what-should-i-do-with-jesus/

Really thinking. Should I dig him out the box and place Baby Jesus somewhere to see him everyday? I have several.....I mean several. Since I am not a clutter person, I decided against that. Besides I would spend hours looking for him next Christmas when He would be right under my nose (but isn't that how HE works???) What if I celebrated his earthly life between now and Good Friday? What if I devoted those months to reading the red passages in the new testament? Kind of like a Celebration of Life????

Any thoughts????


I'm still thinking....I need more thoughts...help!

2 comments:

Beverly Brown said...

Don't do New Year's resolutions as such, but I have resolved to start each day with Bible Study. Seems sort of like tithing - only not money but time. Need to give the first (best) part of my time to the Lord. Should make the rest of the day go better, don't you think? Have a happy, safe, Blessed New Year!
Beverly

Laurie said...

I'm not convinced that the first part of my day is the best!!! haha Takes me a while to get going.