Lauries Kitchen

Thursday, June 09, 2011

2 new recipes

Saw this recipe and new I had to try it for the girls one night when Coy wasn't home to eat supper with us. Oh my goodness.......we all three loved this. I will be making this again--probably on a school board meeting night! I have seen this recipe all over the internet so I am not sure who to really give credit to. I'll go with The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond at Tasty Kitchen. I omitted the meat in ours and some of her spices...I personally thin kthe bowtie pasta is what mimics the lasagane noodles so well and make syou think you are eating lasagne.


BowTie Pasta
1 box bowtie pasts
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 small tub sour cream
2 cups grated mozz cheese
Italian seasonings

Cook bowtie pasta. Drain. Return to pot. Add  other ingredients. (Can add cooked hamburger meat if you want). Stir. Heat on stovetop until cheese melts.


My other new recipe is really a chicken marinade. My friend and co worker Gina saw this on a Paula Deen  episode and sade it was awesome, so I had to try it. Lots of sodium in it, so be ware! It is awesome though! I will use it alot this summer for grilling chicken!  Super simple, too!

Chicken Marinade
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce

Marinat chicken in this at least 30 minutes before cooking, grilling, etc.


Happy summer!!

0 comments: