Lauries Kitchen

Monday, June 09, 2008

Blueberry thing

The blueberry thing was practically GONE by 11:30. It was good. I stopped and got butter (the liquid kind, Toot) thinking it would be a like a coffee cake, but it wasn't like that at all. It was really good. I think it's a weight watcher's recipe but don't know for sure. It is fat free. I m going to make it next week for Coy to take to work.

Grace said vball camp wasn't too bad. She's at her performance camp workout right now. This is the first time for her to do it at night. Actually it's not night, more like late afternoon.

Made a new recipe for supper. I've been on a kick this weekend-rereading all my cookbooks. Anyway it was like stromboli sort of. You take a package of the Pillsbury crusty French dough loaf and unroll it. Put mustard (or whatever) then load it up with lunch meet. I did ham, turkey and roast beef. Roll it up and cook for 25 mins at 250. The recipe called for sheese all in it, but I didn't do that for Coy. It was still pretty good. JoGail likes it. Coy likes it too.

Later, laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Blueberry thing sounds yummy! Did you get your curtains up? Where's the pics of them?

Anonymous said...

The Blueberry thing sounds yummy! Did you get your curtains up? Where's the pics of them?