Lauries Kitchen

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Waffles

HOO-WHEE ! This is my 301st post!!!!!!!!  Spring break has sprung and so far it feels great! I stayed up to finish reading a book last night! JoGail wanted waffles this morning, so she found a recipe online and to the kitchen we went! They turned out really really good. It was a great way to start spring break!

Waffles
from allrecipes.com

2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Beat egg together, add rest of wet ingredients.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients-be careful not to over mix.
Cook in waffle iron.

I finished my menu planning (finally) for the coming week. I'm cooking up some favorites and some new recipes. So Coy and I will go to the grocery store this morning and hopefully get everything we need for the week. I soooo do not want to go back to the store!


It's a beautiful day here, so I'm getting outside this afternoon.....maybe....if I'm not napping!

0 comments: