Lauries Kitchen

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Menu Plan Sunday

Its' going to be another busy week!! I guess I forgot how busy everything can get around here this time of year! I usually call it Banquet Season since there is som any that Coy and I are invited to for school activities. We thoroughly enjoy them. Seeing the kids and teacher get honored is amazing and very uplifting for us. Reminds us of why we are in the education field!

Soccer is over for JoGail as far as the regular season goes. They went undefeated! She is so proud and should be. Her improvement has been alot espeically this season. She has a 3 on 3 tounament this coming weekend. Then she is through until next fall. Grace still has a couple of games and 2 tournaments. One is in Tyler and the other is in Garland.

On the the menu plan....

Sunday....Happy Mother's Day !!!  Pancakes by Coy

Monday ....FFA Awards/Fish

Tuesday....Shepherd's Pie

Wednesday...Church!

Thursday......NHS Banquet & I leave to go to my sister's

Friday.....On their own!

Saturday...on their own!

0 comments: