Lauries Kitchen

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Two new recipes!!!!

Oh I am in heaven this Mother's Day!!!!!  I got to try two new recipes and both worked out! One is a honey lime chicken recipe and the other is a zuchinni recipe! Have I told you how much I love them both????

Honey Lime chicken

1 small package chicken tenders
1/2 cup or more to taste lime juice
1/4 cup honey

Score chicken and marinate overnight. Then place in cast iron skillet and bake at 350 til done. I poured the extra marinade in the pan and bake dthe chicken in all of it and I think it made the fidderence because the chicken was really moist. You could also grill the chicken and even add soy or teriyaki sauce to the marinade. I can't wait to make some chicken salad with this! I think it would make awesome K bobs, too. I will definately make this again!


Broiled Zuchinni Rounds

Slice a zuchinni into rounds. Place on a baking sheet. Spray with spray butter....I used I can't beleive it's not butter... and season. Broil for about 5 minutes. You can also put paremesan cheese on top before you broil. I think these would be awesome dipped in leftover spaghetti or marina sauce !

As I said in my earlier post I have a busy busy week! My secret will be out of the bag soon, people!!!! I can't wait! No we are not expecting.

0 comments: