Lauries Kitchen

Friday, May 21, 2010

My girls.....and my menu plan for next week


Here's my latest picture of the two! Grace look so tough!! HAHA  Her hair looks a little shaggy, too...   JoGail is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Each is so beautiful yet so different. Amazing how God works all that out!

Well we go from one of the busiest weeks last week to one of the slowest this coming week! I think I get to cook a meal most nights this week! I had a hard time coming up with a menu for this coming week, but I think I have one that will work.

Monday night     shrimp
Tuesday night     chicken with stuffing
Wednesday        stromboli
Thursday            fish
Friday                spaghetti

Off to a soccer tournament tomorrow and hopefully Sunday! Go Lady Destroyers.....

0 comments: