Lauries Kitchen

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finally a new recipe!!!

I think I'm about to whip this strep throat for good (we'll see!!!).  I am feeling much better today. I didn't sleep well last night, but since I was up I was able to take some extra medicine. JoGail has had it too, but trust me when I tell you it's not the same for an 11 year old as it is for a 40 year old! Neither one ever had the high fever, and JoGail's throat never really hurt. I actually took her in folr her ear ache that has been coming and going for about a week. theresa (nurse) looked in ehr throat and said, "Oh my!". I had never even thought to look into her throat-because her ear hurt-off and own! He said the ear ache was from the swelling.

The youth's production of 'The Choir" has gone well! It's amazing how well these kids do and most (if any) of them don't particiapte in drama calss at the school! It's been a lot of hard work, though. The ladies have done an awesome job of cooking the dinner. I was able to help Wednesday nigth a little and hope to go help clean up tonight. I'm also going to take pictures tonight. from everything I have read i am no longer contagious.....

Ok, on to the recipe......I remembered reading a recipe that had bacon, brown sugar adn chicken in it. Couldn't find it. So I googled it and came up with this! It is scrumptious and would be great at a Super Bowl party!

I just used what bacon adn chicken I had to make enough for me I didn't really measure how much. Here's where you can get the recipe.....it's good! I lined my pan with foil and sprayed it with pam for eay cleanup.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/sweet-chicken-bacon-wraps-recipe/index.html

Enjoy!

Laurie

0 comments: