Lauries Kitchen

Monday, December 21, 2009

Cole Christmas




The Cole Christmas get together was nice. All five of mom and dad's kids and gradkids were there....we missed having Joey there, though....We made a flying trip out to Colorado C ity and back because it was on Sunday and we had eye doctor appointments this morning. We had plenty to eat and it was all good.




Today we tackled the girls rooms. They look so much better. A little left to finish them off but not much. The best thing is that I don't have to think about it any more over the break! Since they worked hard and were compliant we are taking them to see 'Blindside' tonight. Everyone tells me it is a good movie and at 3 dollars a ticket you can't beat the price. We are going to the early show after we go to the ortho at 3.




I got two new cookbooks as gifts! I have already finished reading them. I have post it notes marking things I want to try! JoGail scored an apron and a kids' cookbook by Gooseberry Patch. She was up at 7:15 ready to make Toad in the Hole for breakfst. We had a good time making them together. I wouldn't have a clue where she gets loving to cook from!




Tomorrow is basketball practice and grocery shopping....I've managed to out it this afternoon!!!




1 comments:

Gooseberry Patch said...

Toad in the Hole is one of our favorite recipes from Kids in the Kitchen...so glad you're enjoying it!