Lauries Kitchen

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smoked sausage 'stew '

Tried a new recipe this morning....wasn't sure if I would like it or not....changed it up a bit and it is good...have some ideas to try next time I make it, too! I  made this recipe out of necessity....I was trying to eat from the pantry and had all the ingredients so I decided to go for it.....great over cornbread! I need another name for it since I really don't think it's a stew.....any ideas?


Smoked Suasage 'stew'

1 package turkey sausage , sliced and cooked
2 can french onion soup
1 can corn drained
1 can crushed tomatoes
2 cups (I did 3 medium sized) potatoes peeled and cubed
salt/pepper
worcestershire sauce


Put in dutch oven and cook until potatoes are done, about 20 minutes


Next time I think I might try adding some Old Bay seasoning.....

0 comments: