Lauries Kitchen

Friday, January 22, 2010

Spicy Potato Soup

I made this last night, even though I felt horrible. That should tell you how easy it is to make! We are going to eat it tomorrow for lunch with a hot pan of cornbread......I bet it is going to be great!

Spicy Potato Soup

4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
1 large can tomato sauce
3 drop hot seasoning
1 can rotel
1 pound hamburger
2 cans beef broth
2 cups water


Brown beef in dutch oven. Add other ingredients and cook on med high until potatoes are done.
I'm thinking it is going to be really good !

Tomorrow is Basketball in Scurry then Coy leaves for midwinter conference. That gives me free reign for cooking with cheese!!!!Definately making that hamburger roll recipe again from Kraft and Leigh Ann! Probably making farmhouse muffins, too....I'll try to remember ot post the recipe. I will post some basketball pictures tomorrow as well.

0 comments: